Our education programme ensures financial wellbeing is embedded into the company culture.
We create a shift in the employee money mindset.
Our programme normalises the conversation around money- how we spend it, how we save it, how we grow it and how we manage it.
Our programme is designed to be part of your long-term wellbeing strategy and employee value proposition.
- Improve employee engagement;
- Enable your staff to fully understand and utilise your benefits package;
- Increase employee productivity;
- Retain future leaders;
- Remove the risk and cost of a disengaged workforce.
We have been in the business of helping people to effectively manage their finances for over 30 years.
Our face-to-face financial counselling is with a qualified financial advisor.
All personal advice is provided by Morrinson Wealth Management LLP, Senior Partner Pracice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management. St. James’s Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by Morrinson Wealth Management LLP.
- Build a foundation for a secure future;
- Prepare for significant life events (buying a house, marriage, school fees, elderly care);
- Achieve your specific financial objectives;
- Review your financial affairs regularly;
- Understand and navigate increasingly complex legislation;
- Be prepare for the financial impact arising from any unforeseen life events.